Thursday, April 19, 2007

Imus

4/18/07
Imus

Imus was a popular shock jock radio personality of national proportion. He is no longer. My expression of position on the subject continues to evolve. At first I would like to say nothing, because it is a lose-lose proposition. Second, I took the position that I did not want to stand up for him, because I’ve heard of him saying distasteful, discomforting things before. And I did not like him, because I thought of him as too right wing extreme. So I did not listen, and said that he has lost a free speech battle for us. I said his speech was too bigoted.
Now I’m reconsidering. Nappy haired, or nappy headed, is descriptive, and nowhere near as bad as the N word. I don’t think some one should lose their job for using the phrase.
He probably got canned for saying, “hos.” Prostitution is TABOO in this repressed country. The repression drives up price and availability (supply.) Before I’ve said “Hookers in a specific place.” Maybe it’s not a primary purpose of this blog to be so specific or repetitive. They are everywhere.
We have gotten more and more prude and repressed. This is changed, so that now I say Sports are gay, fascist, militaristic and corrupted by gambling interests. That’s a lot, and part of the reason it is expressed is because I don’t have a girlfriend, wife, or kids. What has been done to me is genocide. Genocide.
Make Love, Not War. Sex and violence are in some ways interchangeable, and people have preferences. This thing about Gates was rooted… The military is basically same sex and there’s more to this, like Hitler’s storm troopers were at one time exclusively homosexual, for a significant time. Many individuals try to remain normal, I’m sure. And I’m not trying to get the police angry at me. I will say if people got laid more they would not be beating on their fellow man.

No comments: