Saturday, November 10, 2007

sevnetus

sevnetus
My blog header is missing on Wordpress. This is a sophisticated attack on my website. Perhaps it was the Republicans, as I did say something mediocre about McCain. More likely it was the professionals at American Gangster. Maybe they didn’t like that I said there was a special place in hell for those who promote a movie about a black heroin kingpin. Or it could be someone else. You get a better picture of the blog at blogspot dot com. Either you like me or you don’t. Either you get it or you don’t. A large part of it is me personally against organized crime. It is more.
The widget under Options won’t work at Wordpress. So here again is the address to make the network stronger. Send money.
sevnetus
13829 Cedar Rd. #306
S. Euclid, OH 44118
Also I have to write about Pakistan because I think the U.S. wants a bigger crisis so it can do shock and awe bombing on the mountains at the Afghanistan border. If Musharraf goes down and Bhuto takes over, then you get a government characterized by ineptitude and corruption, until engulfed by the fundamental extremists. These last are a primary cause of the emergency, perhaps soft-pedaled by Bush because they don’t want us to know how bad it really is. Maybe Osama gets the bomb.
Yawn. Just kidding. I’ve had a lot of pain lately. It could be the Russian Mafia. This PBS show once said of Napoleon that he came from Corsica, where vendetta ruled the land. I’m fighting back because I think vendetta rules this land, U.S of A. You can help fight back or watch your freedoms disappear. And maybe you can catch a ball game.

2 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Hope the pain eases up some.

Amy said...

Personally I wonder if living anonymously in Europe somewhere might offer more security, or at least the illusion of it. I was thinking about Paris...