Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Now 2

Now 2
7/29/07?
It is unclear to me why I must go out of my way to attack the Mafia. That is, outside of the continuous pain I encounter from various entities I ingest. OK I’m administering this blog, this Network of do gooders. So far it’s an unpaid position. In fact I’ve given up home internet access that could have been paid from revenue. I’ve written how Time Warner and AT&T are not worth the money or the hassle.
The library helps sevnetus.
Here’s the new address to send your pennies, millions and billions:
(Do you hear me Sheldon Adelson)

sevnetus
13829 Cedar Rd. #306
S. Euclid, OH 44118

Same zip. Otherwise we lost the apartment number 7. Same network receiving the same gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Maybe it’s because no one else will do it. I’m hear to tell you that that commercial with the fool singing opera and cutting photo booth photos has got to go. At least this Iraq war has got to go. We cannot spread this system of government that allows the Black Hand organizations to assault people like me at will.
No War.
Make Love, Not War.
Furthermore, these United States have another thing coming. If something big and bad happens, maybe it’s military people.
“My mother is mine.”

7/31/07
I’m returned from the bus stop, not to go swimming tonight, though I could use the exercise. On hindsight this looks like some of my crappier writing, but maybe I can save and post.
I’ve had a lot of pain and this bothers me. Enough to call off the Iraq war. Enough to call out the Church for its unhealthy symbiotic relationship with the Mob, even though I know I can’t take what they’re dishing out. I’ve got 16 years of education, a prayer group, and fairly recent Sacraments on my side. I don’t know for sure Who it is.
There’s other social commentary this blog is good for. Maybe a poem soon. This is important. The Doors tune goes, “When you’re strange, women seem wicked.” Well I’m not, but women seem unavailable to me politically speaking, maybe because I’m poor, politically speaking. But also because they’ve been conditioned by the Mob to be prude, Lesbian, mean, hookers, independent of partnership, or paranoid. Of course there are those of committed relationships like marriage
I can understand this, and if I get embarrassed by comment, maybe I’ll edit, retract, or heaven forbid, apologize. I should Blog more, like comment and spread the word. Good Luck and Have Fun.

No comments: