Saturday, March 31, 2007

Longer

LONGER
Longer Lasting
The time has come to do something about this post. The one below is edited and annotated. The pain is worse. So much so that the position here must be “Stop The War.” Because society sucks, and we don’t need organized people dying to spread it around. Now I’d like to remain pro-Israel because of loyalty. In fact I’m thinking that they should nuke Tehran. Maybe. If I could be persuaded that this is not a war crime, I will be more vociferous about it. In general there seems to be a way of thinking that U.S. presence in the Middle East is necessary, like a finger in the dike. If the U.S. pulls out, who gets all the oil? How does this affect the world oil market, and what would be the state of anti-Israel activities? I don’t believe a regional conflagration along ethnic lines i.e. Muslim Civil war will affect oil supplies, and if they kill each other off, the better off we will be. Maybe the present Iraqi government will hold.
Otherwise, who cares? I’m being tortured and tormented just about every day. It’s the Mafia, CIA, FBI, Neo-Nazi’s or some such evil cabal and I’m having a difficult time fighting back in any way.
P.S. Today I got a call from Emory University. Thank You. Save.

No comments: